Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Wishful Thinker Hacks Lit'ler Hitler's Site

From Sky News:
The website of the Iranian president has been defaced by hackers.

The intruder created a page appearing to call for the death of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in 2010, after the death of Michael Jackson and Farah Fawcett last year.

They wrote: "Dear God, In 2009 you took my favourite singer - Michael Jackson, my favourite actress - Farrah Fawcett, my favourite actor - Patrick Swayze, my favourite voice - Neda.

"Please, please, don't forget my favourite politician - Ahmadinejad and my favourite dictator - Khamenei in the year 2010. Thank you."

The page was visible on the President's website in the early hours of Tuesday morning, but by mid-afternoon it had been taken down.

However internet users can still access the page in Google's cache.

The defacement comes hours after hackers accessed the official website of the Spanish presidency of the EU.

A picture of President Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero was replaced with one of Mr Bean.
Tee hee.

No comments: