Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Gadaffi Sings Rodgers and Hart!

The addlepated one essays a number from that bleak musical, Pal Muey:

I'm riled again,
Reviled again,
A furious, spurious child again.
Deranged, dotty and demented am I.

Couldn't leave and wouldn't leave.
I've still got a trick or two up my sleeve.
Deranged, dotty and demented am I.

Lost my mind, but what of it?
Who needs their sanity?
I'm beloved, a spiffy dresser--
Best-dressed despot in history.

I'll ooze again,
Accuse again,
And then we can all blame the Jews again.
Deranged, dotty and demented am I...

Update: Speaking of "blame the Jews again," Gaddafi "Human Rights" prize-winner Louis Farrakhan (another sharp dresser) does just that.

Update: Another "blamer" heard from.

1 comment:

gama said...

I bet Jaquie-O would have killed for Gaddafi's pill-box hats ! ? !