Wednesday, January 23, 2013

"There Is No Future For Jews In Britain"

That's what Caroline Glick concluded following a recent visit during which she "debated" with folks who despise Israel and liken it to Nazi Germany:
A couple of impressions I took away from the experience: First, I can say without hesitation that I hope never to return to Britain. I actually don’t see any point. Jews are targeted by massive anti-Semitism of both the social and physical varieties. Why would anyone Jewish want to live there? 
As to visiting as an Israeli, again, I just don’t see the point. The discourse is owned by anti-Israel voices. They don’t make arguments to spur thought, but to end it, by appealing to people’s passions.
She's right. A nation where the George Galloway view of things is the norm--why would any Jew want to live/visit there?

No comments: