Monday, August 12, 2013

"Life in the Islamic Movement Has Never Been Easy..."

You can say that again, Zafar. (Those with the stomach for it can read the rest of Toronto Al Quds Day stalwart Bangash's pep talk to Hamas--yes, Hamas--here.)

Update: Zafar sings Annie!

It's a hard knock life for us,
It's a hard knock life for us.
'Stead of kudos
We get kicked.
'Stead of plaudits
We get nixed.
It's a hard knock life!

Got no nukes to speak of, so,
It's a hard knock line to toe.
People shout and shake their fists
'Cuz we're fightin' Zionists.
It's a hard knock life!...

 
Update: The Grandiose Ayatollah trots out another number (the showstopper, in Broadway parlance):
 
The nukes'll rain down, tomorrow.
Bet your bottom shekel that tomorrow,
They'll go "boom."
Just thinkin' about tomorrow
Makes me want to beg and steal and borrow
To seal Jooos' doom.
When I'm thinkin' about my man Khomeini
I just pray that his dreams are here to stay, oh.
The nukes'll rain down tomorrow,
So you better dread that grim tomorrow
When you'll pay.
Tomorrow, tomorrow,
I love you, tomorrow.
My lovely al Qudsy day.
Too-hoo-morrow, tomorrow,
I love you, tomorrow
When Zion'll blow
A
Way!

No comments: