Friday, January 16, 2015

Get a Room You Two

John Kerry gets awfully handsy with France's Hollande. As if that, along with Kerry's stated desire to give Paris "a big  hug," is supposed to make up for him being a no-show at the Paris Charlie Hebdo rally.

Update: I'm not making this up--Kerry brought James Taylor to Paris to sing the French "You've Got a Friend."

That'll make 'em feel better, don't you think?

I have it on good authority that he didn't sing this version:

When you're down and shattered
'Cuz of violence that's extreme,
And jeehad, jeehad is in the air.
Don't count up those "No-Go zones,"
If you do you'll just despair
And, cher bébé,
I don't want to make you scream.

You just call out my name,
And you know wherever I am,
Won't come runnin' (no I won't)
When you call.
L'automme, l'hiver, printemps
And l'été.
All you gotta do is say,
"Hey, where are you (yeah, yeah, yeah)?
Are you there at all?"...

No comments: