Friday, June 3, 2016

How the President, His Minions and CNN Conspired to Muddy the Waters Re Benghazi Until After Obama's Re-Election

And, yes, at this point, with sleeping Hillary poised to take the White House, it does make a difference.


Update: Ever wonder what happened to the fellow whose YouTube video "insulting" Islam's founder was falsely blamed for inciting the Benghazi violence?  Looking on the bright side, he's no longer in the slammer. Sadly, though, his life is pretty much in ruins:
Nakoula, an Egyptian born Coptic Christian, is presently on supervised probation in Los Angeles. He lives a quiet life at a homeless shelter provided by the First Southern Baptist Church. He earns $300.00 a month working part time at a pizza parlor, a job he has had for one year.
“I’m a very poor person. I’m a homeless person. I like to keep my mouth shut. I don’t like to go to jail again. I like to stay with people and be quiet and keep a low profile.” 
“I’m working part time in the church and helping the homeless, because I live with them.” According to Nakoula some in the shelter are aware of who he is, but he mainly keeps to himself helping out in the kitchen.
A cautionary tale for others who would dare "insult" you-know-who/what and be scapegoated for it by the powerful.

No comments: